Data Protection Policy
We are under an obligation to protect the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of your data, including personal data. Protecting personal data is essential to us, and we are continuously working on ensuring compliance with applicable data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you have certain rights pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation. Your rights may be summarised as follows:
- The right of access by the data subject. You have the right to gain access to the personal data concerning you that we process.
- The right to have incorrect personal data rectified. You have the right to have incorrect personal data about yourself rectified without undue delay.
- The right to have personal data erased. You have the right to have your personal data erased at an earlier point in time than when our ordinary erasure takes place, where appropriate.
- The right to restriction of data processing. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data, where appropriate. In such cases, we may only process your data with your consent or in some very specific situations as outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The right to object to personal data processing. In such cases, we may only process your personal data if we are able to demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for doing so.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may also request that we transmit your personal data to another data controller without hindrance.
- The right to opt-out. This site is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software(s), and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. You may opt-out from the data that https://dashboard-datatracker.com is collecting on your visit through a universal consumer options page located at https://dashboard-datatracker.com/Unsub/unsub.html
When we process personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us to withdraw consent for our processing of your personal data.
3. Changes to this data protection policy
We acknowledge that transparency is an ongoing responsibility. Therefore, we will continually review and update this data protection policy in order to ensure our compliance with applicable personal data law from time to time.
The data protection policy was updated in May 2020.
Please contact us if you would like to exercise your rights as described above, or if you have questions about our processing of your personal data or this data protection policy.
Renoir Consulting Limited,
Attn.: [email protected],
20–8, Menara Oval Damansara, No. 685,
Jalan Damansara, 60000
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
If you wish to complain about our processing of personal data, please send an email with the details of your complaint to [email protected]. We will handle your complaint and get back to you.
6. Statutory Rules
The applicable statutory rules for our processing of your personal data may be found in:
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010